Dissociative Identity Disorder | Making Our Alters On The Sims 4!Articles . Blog
Hello everybody! Welcome to The Sims 4. Now, I know we get a lot of comments and messages asking for and meet the alters video. Don’t worry, This isn’t the real thing, This is just something to help you to get to know some of us better while we’re working on the actual video. Some of us have already filmed our parts, but some of us aren’t sure if they want to be on YouTube yet. It’s quite a delicate subject for some of us, but it’s coming, I promise, and in the meantime, This is a little introduction to five of our 21 alters; me [host Chloe], Kyle, Ruby, Jade, and Nadia and I’m gonna tell you a little bit about them and our system. Right now, I’m making me, Chloe. Would you guys like to see a meet the alters video that’s a longer video from everyone or a few short introductions per video? Anyway making my Sim, My aspirations, I went with friend of the animals But I did struggle between art and writing because those of you who know me will know I’m quite creative So, Obviously, that’s what I had to go over to my trait was creative, perfectionist, and dog lover I think that sums me up pretty well I nearly went for food lover because I can eat for days, but I do love dogs more than food. Probably more than life itself I struggled to decide whether I wanted to show how I look in the inner world, Which is how I see myself, or how the body looks out here because I’m the host so you’d recognize me. How I look in the inner world is with curly long brown hair and that’s what our hair is naturally like It’s kind of how I looked when I was around 18, like how the body looked before I started dyeing our hair I’ve had all colors; half and half, split down the middle with two different colors on each side, dip dyed, ombre, rainbow, unicorn hair Green, orange, pink, whatever, you name it. I Love it
Written by Valentin Lakin
- Scientists Can Implant Fake Memories in the Brain, Here’s How
- BTS – 5.STIGMA (Eng/Greek subs)
- Do you suffer from the dollar store stigma?
- Building Muscle Vs Building Strength – What’s the Difference?
- America’s Biggest Issues: Welfare
- Delivering world-class healthcare — and hope
- Stigma Rotary Thorn Review / Bericht (Deutsch / (Englisch Untertitel/English Subtitle)
- Starbucks Stigma: White Liberals Put Batteries in Backs of Black Left
- Living with HIV: Frank Discusses Stigma and HIV
- 6 Core Strength Exercises I Trainer of the Month Club | Well+Good