Hey! I know we haven’t seen each other And we haven’t talked to each other in while But I want to you know That I’ve been doing a lot of thinking lately.. …and… I want to you know that I miss you. Not I regret what happened or I want to see you again Just… I miss you. Just… I miss you. It’s so strange to think that someone I knew so well Is now a total stranger to me That sometimes I go entire days without thinking about you Most of the time, I let myself forget because it’s easier But then I find something a photo a gift the stupid love letters we used to give eachother and the full weight of what’s been lost crashes down on me part of me wants to see you again to hold you again to kiss you again but all those feelings become empty thoughts when I look back now remember being love isn’t always what it seems it’s just so easy to forget but this isn’t regret we have a reasons for ending it and they are as valid as ever but back at the start we didn’t need any reasons to fall in love we just did the reasons came at the end and everything since than has been about reasons and that’s good means that one day I’ll find someone who I won’t have to say goodbye to but… a part of me just misses loving someone and having them love you back that’s all I guess what I’m saying is I hope things are good with you I hope everything it’s great I hope everything it’s great I hope you found a love that’s all the things ours couldn’t be but… just a small part of me hopes that you still remember what it was like before all the reasons and that you miss me too.
Written by Valentin Lakin
- Pauly D & Vinny Try Bugs For The First Time | Disgustingly Healthy | Men’s Health
- Real life impact of stigma in the media
- Foodborne Illness Video Testimonials — Milton Ploghoft
- Dark Therapy for Bipolar Disorder – How and Why it Works
- Depression kann jeden treffen: Der Tod von Robert Enke | NDR Doku | 45 Min
- I’m Young & Healthy, Can I Skip Health Insurance?
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) – Essentia Health
- Stigma Around Depression | Kaiser Permanente
- Unmasked: The Stigma of Meth (Official Documentary)
- Treating patients with major depression