Mom I’m Depressed feat. Khushbu Baid | Girliyapa SpotlightArticles . Blog
Mom, this is Nakul. My… Mom, Nakul and I’ve been… – Shreya!
– Coming. You can do this. Yes, mom. Here you go. Your refills for Venus. Thanks, mom. I really needed them. I know. You’ve kept four reminders on my phone. These many you don’t
even keep for your exams. What happened? Won’t you give any smart comeback? Mom, actually… …I wanted to introduce you to someone. – Oh! New boy friend.
– No, mom. Nothing like that. Actually, I’ve been seeing
someone for a while. – Seeing someone…
– …Mom! Look! He’s here. Mom! Dear, you can do better! Mom, he’s Nakul. My therapist. – Therapist?
– Yes. My therapist. How long has all this been going on? It’s been three months, actually. Three months? And you’re telling me now? It’s all because of the effect
of English culture on you. Dear, All this does not
happen in our culture. Actually ma’am,
W-H-O says that India is the highest percentage of depressed
people in the world. I think I should wait outside. You’re trying all these because… …last month I stopped you from
going on a Goa trip with Shrinivas. You want to become a… …rebel, right? – Rebel…
– …You want to become a rebel, right? I don’t want to become a rebel. And anyways,
Shrinivas and I are no longer together. See! Problem solved. That’s why you’re sad. Dear, don’t worry about it. You’ll find someone. Now go and ask him to leave. Mom, I’m not depressed
because of my break up. I broke up because I’m depressed. Also he was cheating on me
that’s why I got depressed but that’s not the only
reason why I’m depressed. First you decide the reason behind it.
Then tell me. By the way, have you ever tried to tell
me that why you’re depressed? What? I’ve tried… Mom, let me sleep. Please. It’s 9’0 clock already. Wake up. Mom, I don’t like doing anything. I feel low. – I think I’m…
– …Nothing has happend to you. Have this God’s offerings.
Medicine for every pain. A garland of Rudraksh.
Medicine for every pain. Ring of Rudraksh.
Medicine for every pain. Chest hair of Baba Rudraksh. Medicine for every pain. Shit! How much you’ll lie in front of him? Will any mother give Babaji’s
chest hair to her daughter? It was a joke, mom. Exaggeration. – Get some sense of humour.
– Get some sense of humour. You crack so many jokes.
And even laughs. Then how are you so depressed? See. She’s not having any answer. Ma’am, depression is a mood disorder.
Characterised by a feeling of sadness. You have your tea. It’s getting cold. Why are you getting angry on him? Mom, I know you don’t want to face it. I didn’t want to face it. But I really need your support. Then slowly I’ll be fine. Psychiatrist have already
prescribed me with antidepressants. What? – You’re taking drugs?
– Not drugs, mom. It’s antidepressants. And who pretends to believe
that you should consult a… …doctor and have meds only if you’ve
dengue, malaria and heart attack. And if you’re into depression then sit
home quietly without letting anyone know. Dear, all these are scam. All these doctors are behind your money. Yeah right. Because sneaking into someone’s
house and stealing is so mainstream. It’s better you solve someone’s
emotional problem and extort money. Like a systematic investment
plan, you know. HA-HA-HA… What a joke. – I grew a sense of humour.
– Thank you. Do you have any idea
what people will say? Next week, Sheela aunty is coming. What will she think? That my daughter… …is secretly sharing her all the
intimate details with an unknown fellow. Do you even care a little
about what I’m going through? What do you mean? Mom, do you even really care about
me that what I’m going through? Mom, I’m depressed. And all you care about is what you feel, what
others feel and what Sheela aunty feels. Ma’am, I think I’ll leave. You’re a therapist, right? Go and talk to her. Cheer her up. Ma’am, I think she wanted to talk to you. She doesn’t listen to anyone. Listens with one ear and
ejects from the other. Sorry, ma’am.
But even you don’t listen to anyone. Children learn from their
parents, you know. It’s okay. Don’t try to educate me. Ma’am, more than three
lakh people suicide… …every year in India
because they’re depressed. May be Shreya is not depressed. May be I’m performing a scam. But do you really want to take this chance? Ice-cream? When you used to be sad in your childhood, I used to bring
vanilla ice-cream for you. And you used to be very happy. I’m not a kid anymore. This is what the problem is. In childhood,
it was easy to make you happy. And now I don’t know… …how should I help you? I even don’t know why
are you so depressed? How will you know? When I myself don’t know why I’m sad? It feels like I’m sad for nothing… …and everything at the same time. Whenever I get up in the morning,
I feel like I’m paralyzed. I don’t feel like doing anything. But I still force myself. Smile. Go for work. And it’s not that everything’s
going well at work either. There so many mistakes
happening there as well that, Rishab got the promotion
instead of me. And in the middle of this, my loving boy
friend comes and tells me that… …’baby, I cheated on you.’ And the sad part is I understand. I understand, I wasn’t there for him. I didn’t feel like going out anywhere. I didn’t feel like meeting anyone. On the phone,
I used to do ‘hmm and hmm’ And what about him? Even he didn’t understand like you. It’s not that I’m sad all the time. I’ve happy moments too. But then, randomly for
no reason I become sad. I’m dancing, having fun in the party
and then suddenly something hits. I go to the bathroom, I cry for five minutes, I wipe my tears… …and then I again start partying. Sometimes I feel like I’m going crazy. I feel like after few days I’ll
be locked in a mental hospital. It seems like life has become pointless. It looks like why the
world did not end in 2012. I just want to end this feeling. Sometimes I just want to end… – I just want to end…
– I’m sorry, dear. I’m so sorry. I couldn’t understand your feelings. No, mom. I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. Ice-cream? It melted. The way you like it. Isn’t it good? In this, I’ve added baba’s chest hair. Eww! Mom. It was a joke. Exaggeration. – Get some sense of humour.
– Mom. By the way, If I go to this therapist with you… …will he give any discount? Yeah, right. As if we’re
purchasing clothes? He only talks, right?
At least he can give 50 percent discount. Buy 1 get 1 free.
Written by Valentin Lakin
- How Childhood Trauma Can Make You A Sick Adult
- HOW TO INCREASE YOUR BRAIN POWER IN HINDI – SIMPLE MEMORY TECHNIQUES AND TIPS
- LIVE IT: Improve Short-Term Memory with Laughter
- Leg Strength Workout (JUST 2 EXERCISES!)
- Superman, and the Utility of Strength
- Kansas Prepares to Drug Test Welfare Recipients – Kansas City Week in Review
- Welfare for Wellbeing Petition Delivery
- Coping with Traumatic Events
- Understanding the Impact of Trauma on Children through 9/11
- 🧠 5 Popular Drugs That Cause Memory Loss & May Lead To Alzheimer’s – by Dr Sam Robbins