Tax hike should be last resort for more welfare: Korea′s finance minister 최경환Articles . Blog
Korea′s finance minister Choi Kyung-hwan
says… a tax hike should be the last resort… for broader welfare.
Speaking at the National Assembly on Wednesday, Choi said… taxes will be raised only with
public concensus,… if… the government fails to finance necessary welfare programs
by digging up the underground economy and cutting unnecessary expenses.
He went on to say… the country′s ruling and opposition parties should first agree
on the scope of social welfare… before considering how it will be financed.
Choi′s comments come as the ruling Saenuri Party has slammed President Park Geun-hye′s
campaign pledge a day earlier… to increase welfare without a tax hike.
Written by Valentin Lakin
- Health and Wellness Ideas in the Workplace
- Conversation about drug pricing | Health care system | Heatlh & Medicine | Khan Academy
- Stanford Health Policy Forum: Controlling the Cost of Healthcare
- How does social media impact health?
- Kimberly Kicielinski, M.D., MSPH, Neurosurgery – MUSC Health
- Allegheny Co. Health Dept. Imposes Fines Against U.S. Steel
- Health headlines for Jan. 17, 2020
- ‘Trauma Is Something That Can Have A Very Powerful Impact On Our Sexual Desires And Attractions,’…
- Drawing Pokémon From Memory w/ Jaiden Animations
- MAROON 5 – MEMORIES (Reggae SKA) by KALIA SISKA